Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a Quality Manager.
At this position you will:
- Read, write, analyse, and interpret technical procedures and external regulationrequirements, as well as, administrative procedures;
- Present problem and root cause description, Corrective and preventive actions proposals;
- Gather and analyse accurate data to support problem solving activities;
- Independently determine and develop an approach to a wide range of issues andproblems. Solutions must be thorough, practical, and consistent with organization objectives;
- Represent the Quality department in frequent cross-functional interactions and possiblecustomer, subcontractor/vendor contacts and assist on Audit activities;
- Provide solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects;
- Determine and develop technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Biotechnology, Engineering Technology or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to read, write, analyse, and interpret technical procedures and external regulationrequirements, as well as, administrative procedures;
- Ability to present problem and root cause description, Corrective and preventive actions proposals;
- Ability to gather and analyse accurate data to support problem solving activities;
- Ability to independently determine and develop an approach to a wide range of issues andproblems. Solutions must be thorough, practical, and consistent with organization objectives;
- Ability to represent the Quality department in frequent cross-functional interactions and possible customer, subcontractor/vendor contacts and assist on Audit activities;
- Ability to provide solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects;
- Ability to determine and develop technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems;
- Fluent in both German and English;
- Flexible, motivated and team player.
- Prior Quality Engineer experience (1-2 Years);
- A Six Sigma Green belt /Black belt certification is preferred;
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015 and other recognized international quality system standards;
- Auditor training on ISO9001:2015 QMS is preferred;
- Prior experience in sampling, design of experiments, process capability analysis as well as thecapability to review different manufacturing processes (Control plan, process control and quality control) preferred;
- Knowledge of World Class quality techniques and their implementation and execution;
- Ability to perform in a leadership role.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Werde Teil des Brunel Teams
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Senden Sie uns noch heute Ihre Bewerbung zu
Der Bewerbungsprozess bei Brunel ist einfach und schnell. Dafür benötigen Sie folgende Unterlagen:
- Abschlusszeugnisse und Qualifikationen (optional)
- Arbeitszeugnisse (optional)
- Motivationsschreiben (optional)
- Aktueller Lebenslauf
Wir stehen für Rückfragen zur Verfügung
Haben Sie fragen zur ausgeschriebenen Stelle? Ihr Ansprechpartner Oksana Tsyupa versucht Ihnen bestmöglich weiterzuhelfen. Bitte geben Sie bei Fragen stets die Kennziffer des Stellenangebots an.
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Wollen Sie regelmäßig passende Jobs erhalten?
Dann abonnieren Sie jetzt den Brunel Job Alert. Wir senden Ihnen regelmäßig die aktuellsten Jobs zu Ihrer Suchanfrage per E-Mail.
Sie können Ihren Job Alert jederzeit abändern oder abbestellen. Mit der Erstellung eines Job Alerts stimmen sie unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen zu