Would you like to work with us on fascinating and challenging projects in project management? Are you looking for an attractive career with a varied array of activities? Then Brunel is just what you are looking for. At Brunel, you get to accumulate knowledge across different industries, acquiring a broad base of qualifications that will keep you flexible and independent for your future career path. Apply today as a Launch Coordinator and join Brunel in discovering the diversity of engineering.
- Co-ordinates all stakeholders (development, purchasing, quality, manufacturing, logistics, etc.) within the project entrusted to support the project manager as long as the project objectives are achieved;
- Responsible for running the activities of the project entrusted to meet specific cost, timing and quality requirements according to agreed plans;
- Is responsible for ensuring the equipment and implementation of the processes necessary for the project;
- Escalates problems for project / management managers in case of impact on product or process quality, impact on suppliers or customers;
- Initiates the handover to mass production;
- Draws up a regular status report of the project entrusted;
- Participates in negotiations with customers and suppliers;
- Monitors and sticks to deadlines;
- Conducting project meetings with team members, keeping a list of open project tasks;
- Coordinates and takes responsibility for the preparation of audits, process tests - internal and customer;
- Timely processes and updates project documents;
- Contributes proposals and contributes to improving the project management system;
- Performs other tasks as directed by his / her supervisor.
This position requires:
- Management skills based on long term experience;
- Launch, Operations;
- Best Business Practices, Process optimization, Lean Manufacturing, CI;
- ISO 9000 / 14000, TS 16949 and other relevant standards for Automotive industry;
- International and cross-cultural experience;
- Team work, people motivation;
- Language: Czech, English, German is a big advantage;
- Driving licence.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Werde Teil des Brunel Teams
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14.500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Senden Sie uns noch heute Ihre Bewerbung zu
Der Bewerbungsprozess bei Brunel ist einfach und schnell. Dafür benötigen Sie folgende Unterlagen:
- Abschlusszeugnisse und Qualifikationen (optional)
- Arbeitszeugnisse (optional)
- Motivationsschreiben (optional)
- Aktueller Lebenslauf
Wir stehen für Rückfragen zur Verfügung
Haben Sie fragen zur ausgeschriebenen Stelle? Ihr Ansprechpartner Oksana Tsyupa versucht Ihnen bestmöglich weiterzuhelfen. Bitte geben Sie bei Fragen stets die Kennziffer des Stellenangebots an.
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Wollen Sie regelmäßig passende Jobs erhalten?
Dann abonnieren Sie jetzt den Brunel Job Alert. Wir senden Ihnen regelmäßig die aktuellsten Jobs zu Ihrer Suchanfrage per E-Mail.
Sie können Ihren Job Alert jederzeit abändern oder abbestellen. Mit der Erstellung eines Job Alerts stimmen sie unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen zu